Author Topic: Millionaire dating in Kenya: Rich cougars and sugar daddies now date free  (Read 9497 times)

Offline AriseNshine

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • The Kenyan Best Forum
For sometime we at Kenyanbestforum.com have been wondering how we can help the many users who post here on this forum looking for sugar daddies and sugar mummies. We though of giving you a platform where you guys can express your love and the gifts that the almighty has bestowed on you and which you are bound to share with those of the opposite sex.

We also took into consideration that most of our users are young and they may not have the financial ability to pay for dating services. We therefore created a free dating site for people who want to date older richer people or younger ones who are full of energy. We will never renege on our promise to bring you solutions that meet your needs, as we appreciate your journey with us.

As of recent, http://richsweetheart.com has become  the new way of finding that dream date in minutes. We have worked very hard to make it very easy for you to navigate through the site and contact other members who are looking for love or romance.

The site is actively moderated to remove unwanted profiles and scammers, one of our ongoing efforts to protect you further. Other benefits you are going to enjoy as a free member of our dating site are:

==>Meet and contact other members who are looking for singles to partner.
==>Wider coverage. You can now date people from all over the world, Africans, white men and women, Asian etc.
==>Chat and message other members just as Facebook.
==>Send unlimited winks.
==>Post stories, share blogs and videos.
==>Rich sweetheart is suited for the rich girlfriends and boyfriends, those who are rich in love, romance, rich in loving skills, sugar mummy, sugar daddy, toyboys and sugar babies. If you are one of those then you will be in good company.
==>It's absolutely free to use and will always be. No credit cards, no M-pesa, no hidden charges, no crap. Just free dating for people who are ready to fall in love.

If you have been wondering what happened to love and why you are the only single person, we have an answer for you, you will no longer remain single. All you need to do is join rich sweetheart.com. Follow this link:http://richsweetheart.com/signup.php

All the best and happy hunting!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 07:18:38 AM by decentbwoy »

Offline kidrach

• KBF
    • View Profile
i want a rich hot lady

Offline jeremi Jes Jess

• KBF
    • View Profile
Am Jeremi Jes 23yrs Am looking for a rich  sugermummi here nairobi i promis to make her happy and feed her with sex.plz am waiting 4 u.u cn sms me 0702078563

Offline nipe nionje

• KBF
    • View Profile
I want a suggarmommy 0729309406

KenyanBestForum.com