Author Topic: Gospel Artiste Emmy Kosgey to Wed Nigerian Lover  (Read 1258 times)

Offline M_J

• Administrator
  • I can't stop!
    • View Profile
    • The Kenyan Best Forum
Gospel Artiste Emmy Kosgey to Wed Nigerian Lover
« on: August 11, 2013, 12:12:42 PM »
Celebrated gospel artiste Emmy Kosgey has confirmed that she is set to marry her Nigerian lover. This comes after rumors did rounds on social media last week that she was going to get hitched and she confirmed it.

“His name is Apostle Anselm Madubuko, the Overseer of Revival Assembly Cathedral based in Lagos,” she said. “We are in love and plans of tying the knot are underway.”

That's not all for the talented beauty though, she is going to get three weddings.

“We shall first do a traditional wedding at my parents’ place in Nakuru, then followed by a church wedding,” she explained.

“The traditional wedding will be for all my fans, friends and relatives, while the church one will be a card-only affair.”  There will be a third wedding in Lagos.

She was also quick to clear the air about rumors that she was marrying him due to the size of his bank balance. “I am a gospel musician and I have been looking for a man who will understand and accommodate my busy performance schedule. Being in God’s ministry, he is perfect for me and I have already experienced that,” she said. Emmy went further to clarify that she earns enough from her music and that there was nothing wrong with marrying into money.

The two have been together for some years after they met through their gospel activities. Emmy was performing while the man of cloth was tending to the flock.

About the future of her music, Emmy said that she was expecting her career to flourish and not dim as a result of the union.
“In fact, it will be better for me because my music will now get into the international platform.”

The Kenyan Best Forum wishes the two lovers all the best as they embark on the journey of a lifetime.

KenyanBestForum.com

Gospel Artiste Emmy Kosgey to Wed Nigerian Lover
« on: August 11, 2013, 12:12:42 PM »