Author Topic: President Uhuru Kenyatta Issue Statement about Westgate Terror Attack  (Read 1749 times)

Offline M_J

• Administrator
  • I can't stop!
    • View Profile
    • The Kenyan Best Forum
President Uhuru Kenyatta has issued statement on the Westgeate mall attack.
VIDEO: President Kenyatta addresses the nation on Westgate Attack

Statements from other leaders:
First lady Margaret Kenyatta: "As a society, we are wounded and we weep; but as a nation, we must rise and prevail."

VP Ruto:  "Our security is important. We ask all to cooperate with the security agencies not only now but when they have information they feel can help prevent such tragedies in future."

Former Vice President Kalonzo Musyoka:"I urge all Kenyans to remain united against such a horrible attack by cowardly enemies of Kenya. My condolences to families that lost loved ones and quick recovery to those injured."

Internal PS Mutea Iringo: "We have also tightened security in all shopping malls in the city and we reassure Kenyans that Govt will not relent on this war."
"The government is now fully in charge of the situation. The security services will soon bring this matter of grave concern under control."

CS Joseph ole Lenku: "We do not want to speculate on who did what but one thing I can say is that the perpetrators will be brought to book."

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon:"following closely and with alarm the attack on a shopping mall in Nairobi".

British Foreign Secretary William Hague: "UK ties with Kenya very close. Appalled by the attack and my thoughts are with everyone affected by it."

Offline oluocheli

• KBF
    • View Profile
Kenyans accepted and moved on...

Offline vt1208

• KBF
    • View Profile
bad information

KenyanBestForum.com