Author Topic: Business & Wellness opportunity for everyone!!!  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Polle

• I enjoy helping people to a better life.
    • View Profile
    • Hot Coffee Biz
Business & Wellness opportunity for everyone!!!
« on: October 14, 2013, 05:49:49 PM »
Job type: Part-Time/Full-Time
Salary: Salary notes: Your earnings depend on your efforts
Industry: Retail & Wholesale
Area/Neighbourhood: Local / Worldwide

Bringing the Treasure of the Earth to the People of the World
Start your own Business for as littel as 49 USD. Contact me Today. See more at: cafeclub.healthyalkalinecoffee.com Copy and paste the url to your browser address bar
This 5 year old Successful Business will launch in your country 19 0ctober. BE READY! Contact me for more information.

If you knew that Starbucks would be such a huge success when it started, would you have invested in Starbucks? I thought you would. Now you have the opportunity to join a new Coffee Business Opportunity that has already broken all records in terms of expansion and earnings.

We have a Product people want every day even in a down economy. Coffee is the most consumed beverage in the world after water. Coffee is also the most traded commodity in the world after crude oil. It’s a BIG business that generates over 70 billion dollar per year and continue to grow every year. The fact is, even in a down economy where people cut back on everything, they still continue to drink coffee. It’s the perfect business.

We have a Powerful Antioxidant Nutrient-Rich Health Component in our product called Ganoderma. Known as Lingzhi in China, Reishi in Japan, and Yeongji in Korea, Ganoderma has over 4000 years of healing history in the Chinese and Japanese Traditional Medicine. Known as “The KING of Herbs”, Ganoderma’s Powerful Antioxidant and promote healthy weight loss and increase longevity. Today, more and more people looking for health benefits in their diet and more and more people are aware that Antioxidants are good for their bodies. When they find out that there is a Healthier Antioxidant-Rich coffee, tea & hot chocolate on the market that TASTE BETTER and COSTS LESS than what they’re currently paying at their local coffee shop, they will be all over it.

You will not be alone in this business, you will have all the support you need to be successful.

It's Easy, It's Simple, It's Coffee

Sincerely

Grethe Bering & Poul Erik Kristiansen

Contact us and we will send you more information.
Help your family, kids, friends and those you know to have a better life.
This is already happening around the world.

"You Can BE, DO and HAVE anything you want"
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 11:23:41 PM by Polle »
Poul E Kristiansen
Global Internet Entrepreneur.

KenyanBestForum.com

Business & Wellness opportunity for everyone!!!
« on: October 14, 2013, 05:49:49 PM »