Author Topic: Easy to have your own website.  (Read 5604 times)

Offline timnesh

• View Profile
Easy to have your own website.
« on: July 03, 2012, 10:55:21 AM »
Ever thought of having your own website to advertise your business or just do your own stuff like start a blog? have you been constrained by lack of know how, capital ama the internet thing was just too complicated? well its easy now.

Here is a way you will get a website in the layout of your choice, you will get free tools to help you easily build your website(no need for schooling) and tools to help advertise your website i.e make your website popular for search engines like google. And best of all, only $10 a month!!!

Furthermore the website company presents a plan that can earn you lots of income!!!

Check the website Workonline.WS, and watch the cool short clip that will explain all.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 08:01:08 PM by timnesh »

Offline casper021

• View Profile
    • Kenya Live
Re: Easy to have your own website.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 11:56:05 AM »
and you can use blogger, wordpress, hubpages, free of charge to do exactly what you offereing fo $10 a month.

Offline Dj Platinum

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 05:38:19 PM »
and you can use blogger, wordpress, hubpages, free of charge to do exactly what you offereing fo $10 a month.

Also Google launched Kenya Businesses online Initiative. Any newbie can build a website with no prior knowledge. It is also free of charge. Check out http://www.kbo.co.ke/

We also have webs.com. With the latter, if you ever need to get a custom domain name you can do that.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 05:40:46 PM by Dj Platinum »

Offline timnesh

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 07:58:23 PM »
Very well put guys you may get the website elsewhere, but did go through the video, The other service providers will not give you the opportunity of an income, from your site, as much as GDI will give you. I urge you to go through the entire presentation. Check the website workonline.WS

« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 08:00:45 PM by timnesh »

Offline casper021

• View Profile
    • Kenya Live
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 11:14:46 AM »
I looked at GDI about 3-4 years ago its MLM it did not work back then and its not going to work now, if someone wants to actually invest money in something like that there are much better programs to invest in like deal a day websites, prebuild shoping website with all the products allready in, or pre build dating websites with database of millions of members.

Offline timnesh

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 06:07:39 PM »
Good to hear your observations Casper. You say GDI did not work FOR YOU 4 yrs ago. I would really like to know what happened and why it can not work out today. I checked out the opportunities you recommended but I would appreciate more enlightening coz they dont seem to offer so much in income.

GDI has worked for many, It has been in the industry 12 years, this is good proofs of its authenticity. I know MLM's have a bad reputation but its only because fake companies took advantage of the system to make a quick buck. True companies are still going strong & its up-to individuals to do some due diligence  before joining any company.

GDI is a great company especially suited for Kenya.

Offline casper021

• View Profile
    • Kenya Live
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 08:06:38 AM »
MLM only works when you are the one at the top (the creator of the program), the simple question is can you show a proof of earnings and not some copied one from somewhere but yours?

Offline timnesh

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 04:52:05 PM »
Casper you are into affiliate marketing and you dont support  internet marketing using network marketing? I dont get you. I checked your past posts and you have beef with any network marketing company no matter how successful the company. For your info affiliate marketing is also network marketing with the tree levels, recruiting and all. Dont put down other players in the game and say you and only you is the good player.

I asked you to tell me more about your opportunities. $6 dollar million looks closest to what am thinking off but the info is a bit sketchy on the site. Dont ask me to skype. Let the info benefit all.

You still did not tell me what drove you off GDI. And YES in MLM the top guys make most of the money - like all other companies on earth, even in affiliate programs you are marketing for the big company. There is nothing like working for yourself you either work for the company(boss) or work for your customer(client). They are the only paying entities. The difference is that in network marketing(affiliates included), is that you get money directly proportional to how much you work.

Offline casper021

• View Profile
    • Kenya Live
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2012, 08:12:42 AM »
Casper you are into affiliate marketing and you dont support  internet marketing using network marketing? I dont get you. I checked your past posts and you have beef with any network marketing company no matter how successful the company. For your info affiliate marketing is also network marketing with the tree levels, recruiting and all. Dont put down other players in the game and say you and only you is the good player.

I asked you to tell me more about your opportunities. $6 dollar million looks closest to what am thinking off but the info is a bit sketchy on the site. Dont ask me to skype. Let the info benefit all.

You still did not tell me what drove you off GDI. And YES in MLM the top guys make most of the money - like all other companies on earth, even in affiliate programs you are marketing for the big company. There is nothing like working for yourself you either work for the company(boss) or work for your customer(client). They are the only paying entities. The difference is that in network marketing(affiliates included), is that you get money directly proportional to how much you work.

timnesh, i have not seen you asking questions about $6 dollar site, if you did then sorry i missed it, I am happy for you to pm me or ask me questions here. By the way $6 dollar website is NOT a MLM you do not have to recrut anyone. $6 dollar thing is a product which you buy and sell like a book.

I am not into affiliate marketing my friend I do not promote any programs. I own products which I sell.

by the way you still have not shown me a proof of payment from gdi.

Offline timnesh

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 01:55:11 PM »
GDI is a company that sells domains and help create websites using internet marketing, paying the affiliates with a MLM pay plan. i.e the affiliates get the most from the sales(50%).

Offline casper021

• View Profile
    • Kenya Live
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2012, 08:20:29 PM »
the .ws domains are the worst domains you can possible have, why do you think there is no popular websites using .ws?

Offline timnesh

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2012, 07:15:28 AM »
Obviously if you are popular then you will afford to buy a .com at whatever price. If you are starting out you cant buy a domain for a 100,000 and expect to break even that easily,  .ws is an alternative to the saturated .com.

An extension does not affect the reliability of a site. That is dependent on the server and you can always choose your server.

Offline casper021

• View Profile
    • Kenya Live
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2012, 09:30:00 AM »
just for your information you can get a good hosting package which includes a .com or any other gneric extenssions for about $3-$4 a month, on its own you can buy a .com domain name for about $7 a year.

Offline timnesh

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2012, 10:58:00 AM »
Back to reply #3

KenyanBestForum.com

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2012, 10:58:00 AM »