Author Topic: Coming to Kenya!!!  (Read 4085 times)

Offline dj.fado

• View Profile
Coming to Kenya!!!
« on: September 11, 2012, 02:43:04 PM »
Hi peeps, I'm Fado, a radio presenter in my country - Nigeria, I'm so new here and i will be visiting Kenya for a week vacation by ending of this month...will be staying in Nairobi, looking forward to meeting some new friends and making new contacts, 2392FED8 is BBM pin, feel free to add me! So what are the interesting things to do...i love tp arty too so tell me what to expect!

Offline AriseNshine

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • The Kenyan Best Forum
Re: Coming to Kenya!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 03:05:51 PM »
Nairobi never sleeps, am sure u wil mos def like it here. Welcome to kenya

Offline dj.fado

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 12:07:49 PM »
Thanks Midas...looking forward to it! so how can i meet up with cute pals...and where do you advice one to stay in Nairobi?

Offline AriseNshine

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • The Kenyan Best Forum
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 03:37:24 PM »
There are so many nice hotels depending on the depth of your pocket. Check out this website for Kenyan Hotels

Offline casper021

• View Profile
    • Kenya Live
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 08:29:01 AM »
I normally stay in Crown Plaza, really good hotel and good service, and they have a nice bar :)

Offline dj.fado

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2012, 11:20:54 AM »
Aight peeps...I have booked for Oakwood Hotel, Nairobi, how good is it? saw some reviews on it via tripadvisor and i heard the location is great! Anyone know the hotel? So does anyone have a bb on here, maybe we can just exchange pins!

Offline yungk3

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 04:57:55 PM »
Add me in whatsapp dear.+254720568185

Offline jackson.njogu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 06:38:24 PM »
welcome bro,am Jack

Offline M_J

• Administrator
  • I can't stop!
    • View Profile
    • The Kenyan Best Forum
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2013, 06:27:28 PM »
Kenya is really a beautiful country with lots of exciting places to visit and see. Many tourists flock the country to view the beautiful landscapes and great scenery.

If you are coming to Kenya, there are places you should not forget to visit. Everybody who comes must see this and you will be missing a lot by finishing your holiday without taking a look at the most beautiful places in the world.

The Maasai Mara-Every year Wildebeests migrate from Tanzania's Serengeti to the Maasai Mara. It is quite a spectacle watching millions of animals move in search of greener pastures moved by mere instinct. It is even better seeing them cross the Mara river while crocodiles lie in wait to devour the weak. Considering it's August then you are in for adventure.

Mount Kenya-This is the second highest mountain in African after Kilimanjaro. If you love mountain climbing you will love climbing its three peaks(Nelion, Batian and Lenana) all named after famous Maasai tribal chiefs.

Lamu- Lamu is the oldest town in Kenya dating back to 700 years. If you want to learn about the swahili culture and architecture, you have to visit this town.

Nairobi National Park-It is the only park in the world that is adjacent to a major city. You can see a lot of wildlife that is found in Kenya. Take time to also learn about human wildlife conflicts that surround the park. It would be interesting to know about the declining number of lions as a result.

There are so many other attractions that you would love to see if you ever decide to visit our beautiful country. The girls are good too...

Offline Siye Heke

• Creator of bahariwakati34.7uw.net
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 05:52:53 AM »
I'm looking forward for the day i will travel to Kenya.
One of the greatest nations of Africa.
Creator of BAHARI WAKATI 3400
=====================
http://bahariwakati34.7uw.net
http://bahariwakati.x20.asia

Creator of NEUANG NGAAM
=================
http://ngaam.baga.asia
http://hi5.com/neuang

KenyanBestForum.com

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 05:52:53 AM »