Author Topic: Kenyans take to Facebook to Diss Caroline Mutoko  (Read 2838 times)

Offline AriseNshine

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • The Kenyan Best Forum
Kenyans take to Facebook to Diss Caroline Mutoko
« on: December 12, 2012, 12:11:45 PM »
If you are vibrant around the local social scene, you must have noticed that radio queen Caroline Mutoko of Kiss FM is getting more beef than she probably likes. Well, over the weekend some people used her page to vent on some top CEO's notably Bob Collymore of Safaricom. Many people are not happy with the telecommunications company for discontinuing their unlimited sms service. She retorted back, Mutoko style
Okey - I let the average idle person vent as much as they need to on social media, I'm alright with the fact that you probably have nothing else of value to do with your time. However, here's where I draw the line:

1. You will not use my wall to be mediocre & hide behind your bogus pseudonym to insult the CEO of any organisation, or anyone else for that matter. I don't care what your beef is. You
don't get to do that here.

2. Safaricom has a FB page. Use it.

3. Bob Collymore - Mr. Collymore has a twitter handle - use it.

4. It's a freaking free country, you don't like s'thing move on. Don't waste my time & yours posting filth on my wall.

5. Have the basic skill to refer to me by my name. It's at the top of the page for easy reference. I don't know who caro is.

6. By all means raise issues about our clients/advertisers, what you will not do is apply the same bottom feeder behavior you reserve for bigotry & politics to slander business entities. Not here.

And yes, our advertisers ALL bar none, contribute to our bottomline, therefore I make no apologies for being in their corner. Incidentally, I did ask Safaricom if I should take this nonsense down & they said no.

But this is MY page.

You want to be rude, abusive & base, go elsewhere.
I don't need you, not now, not ever.

Thank you
This did not go so well with many people who have created Facebook pages to discredit her such as:
==>R.I.P Caroline Mutoko
==>Kenyans against Caroline Mutoko's nonsense and teenage like attitude

Well, at least she gives a good number of you an adrenaline rush.

Caroline Mutoko Matters aside, you might like this message to Bob Collymore, I'm not sure what he was thinking of either.
MESSAGE TO BOB COLLYMORE......
Your
predecessor,MICHAEL JOSEPH,
was a
hard-working, serious,
innovative and
visionary C.E.O who made huge
strides in
the Mobile Industry thru his
unwavering
dedication to his C.E.O duties.
In the
meantime,YOU,MR. BOB
COLLYMORE,spend ALL YOUR
TIME
dancing Furi Furi,recording
silly
songs,hanging out with Camp
Mullah,carrying Size 8's
handbag,sharing
shamballa's with Sauti
Sol,eating Ndondo
with Juliani,commenting on
Julie Gichuru's
photos and helping Jimmy Gait
buy
t.shirts in Mutindwa and most
annoying
one is removing unlimited sms.!
WHEN
DO YOU EVER WORK??? Bure
Kabisa!

Your comments?

Offline Dailyepaper

• View Profile
Re: Kenyans take to Facebook to Diss Caroline Mutoko
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 12:24:14 PM »
Caro grow up, no need to get your b*tchy attitude up just coz Collymore anatubore all the time. First, it was unlimited internet, now unlimited text is gone and they are still making profits. If it way YU we would understand. Safcom are fleecing us, I don't know what happened to the spirit of Kuhama???

KenyanBestForum.com

Re: Kenyans take to Facebook to Diss Caroline Mutoko
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 12:24:14 PM »