Author Topic: Joomla Web Hosting Services in Kenya  (Read 464 times)

Offline promoIsu

• KBF
    • View Profile
    • Web hosting
Joomla Web Hosting Services in Kenya
« on: July 28, 2016, 12:26:25 PM »
Today I want to talk about Joomla Web Hosting.  Joomla Web Hosting is similar to Wordpress and other types of CMS or content management sites and I just want to talk a little bit about what kind of features you are going to want to look for when you are choosing a Joomla web host.
 One of the things you definitely want to look for and I have seen this come up time and time again is you want to make sure that the web host can allow you to customize your php.ini file. So make sure that the web host can do that.
I just pulled up a quick google seach which shows that a lot of people are setting up joomla are having trouble with php.in stuff. One of the biggest issues with that is something called magic quotes and umm that needs to be turned off in Joomla. So just make sure that you are able to edit the php.ini file.
When you are looking for a host make sure that it has similar features that you would look for in any other hosting company such as does it have a one click install does it have daily backups. Does the company respond to tickets quickly. These are all good things to look for when you are choosing Joomla web hosting. Make sure that you choose a web host that is running Linux.
Don't choose a web host running Windows. Because Joomla runs on a coding language called php and a database language called mysql. And although they do run on windows those different languages. It runs much more efficiently and properly and it was designed to run on Linux. So definitely take a look and make sure that you look at that.
My personal recommendation for Joomla web hosting is a company called
Hostbora. The reason why I recommend them is because they offer free space there is no limitation on space or data transfer which means basically how much data you upload to  the server or how many times whenever someone goes to your website it uses a little bit of data. And that is what is called data transfer.
They also offer a free Joomla one click install and a free domain name. And most importantly they offer your own php.ini file for customizing which is needed for Joomla. So um yeah I
definitely hope that you check out Hostbora they would probably be my number one pick for a joomla installation.
-----------------------
Looking for a Joomla Web Host in Kenya? Choose Hostbora - Joomla Web Hosting Services

KenyanBestForum.com

Joomla Web Hosting Services in Kenya
« on: July 28, 2016, 12:26:25 PM »