Hello!Life Saver Essays
is hosting an Essay Writing Contest
for budding writers. Our goal is to encourage rising talent and promote the spirit of writing, which seems to have diminished.
We are a team of writers who love to research and churn out masterpieces; and we love to kindle that flame in others. For this reason, we are thrilled to announce having this contest.
The prizes are sponsored by our partners and the winner gets $1000
, the first runner-up gets $750
and the second runner-up gets $500
Anyone is free to apply! The rules are as below:
1) The essay should be at least 700 words and not over 1100 words. Essays violating this criteria will not be evaluated.
2) You can choose any topic, but we encourage choosing topics that you feel passionately for and where you can voice your opinion. Refrain from choosing overly simple topics. We do not have a set of specific topics because writing is creative and you are free to write on anything you feel for.
3) All essays must be absolutely original and in your own words. Copied essays will be disqualified.
4) You are free to use images but they must be copyright-free.
5) Submissions are accepted only in Word documents.
6) The contest is open from 01 August 2016 to 31 August 2016. Any submissions after that will not be accepted. The final decision will be made by 20 September 2016 and the winners' details will be mentioned on our website along with their essays.
7) To submit your essay, simply visit our website Life Saver Essays and send it in to us.
The essay will be judged by a panel of expert writers and the top three winners will be intimated through email / phone. The decision of the judges will be final.
9) The cover page of your essay must contain your complete details such as your full name, phone number, address and the reason why you chose the topic.
10) The essay must be written in English
Get your creative juices flowing!