Author Topic: ATTENTION BLOGGERS!!! Getting traffic for your new blog. How i did it.  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Winkblogger

• View Profile
    • Bloggers guide to achieve online success.
Hey everyone,
If you need to make money online as a blogger and don't know where or which way to get started, that's not your fault and neither is it a weakness. I have been there didn't know how to get started didn't have anyone close to help, so i learn't it the hard way. I am proud to say that i have seen success with whatever i am doing and today i give you these few tips.

1) Social media.
This has to be in your plan. Getting social in-fact is the easiest way that i got through to get more audience to my blog. Start with facebook, twitter, linkdin, myspace, orkut and others for maximum exposure.
2) Social bookmarking
There is a big difference with the social media in that with the social bookmarking you can organize and share your bookmarked content online. Some social bookmarking sites includes. Del.icio.us, chime.in, buddymarks.com, stumbleupon.com, reddit.com e.t.c

3) SEO
To be sincere it is not easy and it will take you time to get started and catch up with search engine optimization. I would recommend that you learn about it slowly as you do the other simpler methods.

4) Video marketing
Uploading videos to video sites can become a very good source of website traffic when you leave a link pointing back to your website. Some top video sites to syndicate to are Youtube.com and dailymotion.com. There are more video sites.

5) Article marketing
The system of getting traffic is king of aging but still works. I still get good traffic with this method. With this you are required to write an article and you are allowed to place a link or links in the article. that could yield you some quality traffic.
There are more tips and i will be sharing them here.

Final word: If you can write, you need traffic and if you don't have the traffic you are talking to yourself which makes no difference with the guy who rolls in the street speaking to himself.

Thanks for your time hope these tips helped someone.

I will be posting more on blogging, SEO, Social media marketing and internet marketing. You can check out my blog for more tips.
I am Gilbert Rono from Winkblogger.com, Lets blog it.

Offline AriseNshine

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • The Kenyan Best Forum
Re: ATTENTION BLOGGERS!!! Getting traffic for your new blog. How i did it.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 08:54:39 AM »
Very good tips. You can even use word of mouth to promote your blog.

Offline kenyansteve

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 09:00:28 AM »
I have just started video marketing on youtube and I am getting lots of good hits from the site. I guess people are more visual and using pictures and videos can convert better than text.

Offline Winkblogger

• View Profile
    • Bloggers guide to achieve online success.
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 09:21:38 AM »
I have just started video marketing on youtube and I am getting lots of good hits from the site. I guess people are more visual and using pictures and videos can convert better than text.
Good for you steve all the best

Very good tips. You can even use word of mouth to promote your blog.
Thats true though slow Midas
I am Gilbert Rono from Winkblogger.com, Lets blog it.

Offline AriseNshine

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • The Kenyan Best Forum
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 05:45:08 PM »
Yea it's slow but I usually take every opportunity I have to let people know what I do. I can use this opportunity to network with fellow internet marketers and bloggers.

KenyanBestForum.com

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 05:45:08 PM »