Author Topic: Sokker.ORG - Online football manager game  (Read 532 times)

Offline domeq

• KBF
    • View Profile
Sokker.ORG - Online football manager game
« on: January 09, 2017, 03:59:04 PM »
Hi, do you know this online manager game?

You can watch your matches on live, and a lot of good stuff!

Visit the page and create a User and a Team

(www) sokker.org

There is the Kenya and Kenyan footballers too! :)

Sokker Manager, or Sokker, is a free-to-play browser-based, MMOG simulation developed in Poland. Sokker was launched in February 2004 and, opposed to the traditional text-based result systems, it was one of the first successful sport simulation games to offer a graphical animation interface using Adobe Flash technology to view matches as they are happening in real-time. As of July 2007, Sokker has over 55,000 users representing 90 countries across the globe.

Due to its availability in 90 countries across six continents, users from across the world come together to interact in the world of Sokker. Each country has their own community forum index where people can come together to discuss topics ranging from gameplay to general discussion.

After registration, each user begins the game with 22 players (enough to make a full A and B squad), a 3100 capacity arena, and $250,000. From there, the user must make decisions about what to train, what coaches to hire, if they will invest in a junior squad, or if they will buy a player from the transfer list, among many other options. The ultimate goal of every user is to field a competitive team and win the division in which you compete. However, a team must be aware of their financial situation at all times and wisely choose their goals (i.e. winning with veterans or training youths).

The match engine is the most appealing attribute of Sokker Manager. As many other simulation games have relied upon real-time text results, Sokker allows users to view matches using Adobe Flash. Watching matches helps managers decide what tactics to use and how their team can improve on the field. Also, watching matches allows users to scout their future opponents and counter their tactics.

Players are valued by their level in 8 different skills: stamina, pace, technique, passing, goalkeeping, defending, playmaking, and scoring. Other secondary attributes such as form and tactical discipline are also taken into account.

Players are given orders in each match as to what position they will play. Options include Goalkeeper (1), Attacker (max. 3), Midfielder (max. 5), and Defender (max. 5). These positional orders affect the training that specific players receive.

A major feature to be a successful team in Sokker is how wisely a manager chooses their tactics. Managers may completely organize their tactical distribution for all ten outfield players, which is a key element to the game’s popularity and success.

Ps.
Sokker is completely free to play!

Offline riksssu

• KBF
    • View Profile
Re: Sokker.ORG - Online football manager game
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 01:43:08 AM »
hmm, i will check this. Let's see if its good or not.
newbielink:http://www.preventstretchmarksduringpregnancycream.com/best-stretch-mark-cream-in-the-world/ [nonactive]

Offline jenniferjudy225

• KBF
    • View Profile
    • Do My Essays
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 08:30:50 AM »
I just LOVE to play Football Manager video games, I spent hours seeking out marvel children, trying to find bargains, reaching information and so forth... But a few days in the past, I ask myself if there has been any online football supervisor sport that REALLY will pay you to play.
newbielink:http://www.domyessays.co.uk [nonactive]

KenyanBestForum.com

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 08:30:50 AM »