Author Topic: James Ole Kiyiapi Resigns to Launch Presidential Bid  (Read 841 times)

Offline AriseNshine

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • The Kenyan Best Forum
James Ole Kiyiapi Resigns to Launch Presidential Bid
« on: April 16, 2012, 01:52:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Education Permanent secretary James Ole Kiyiapi yesterday formally resigned so as to launch his presidential bid. He said that the President had accepted his formal resignation.

In line with the Section 43(5) of the Elections Act, public servants who have an interest in politics should resign. Others who have resigned include Dr. Evans Kidero who resigned from Mumias Sugar Company so as to run for a seat as the Governor of Nairobi. That seat has also attracted the interest of Town Clerk Philiph Kisia. He is running his last month in office.

The election wave has started as other people who are interested in several seats have started showing signs that they will run. What irks me most is the graffiti pasted all over Nairobi showing so and so wants to run for this and that. Come on, lets be civilized for once. Guys like Waititu should pay for the cleaning of all that bull crap posted everywhere showing he wants to run for Governor of Nairobi. Especially Thika Super Highway. I think it was built to ease transport not to post messages of your political ambitions.

What are your thoughts? Share them with us.

Offline kenyansteve

• View Profile
    Re: James Ole Kiyiapi Resigns to Launch Presidential Bid
    « Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 01:57:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • Some people should stop harboring dreams that will never see the light of day. Kiyiapi should have stuck to what he knows best. Politics are not for you good friend

Offline flyGal

• I love hot guys like you!
      • View Profile
    Re: James Ole Kiyiapi Resigns to Launch Presidential Bid
    « Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 02:01:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • Why is everyone in Kenya only interested in politics? I think these guys just want the money. They have no future for us. We should invest more in education and development. It is a pity that people like KIyiapi who should be spearheading that are rushing into politics. I pity Kenya
    Gentlemen are just patient wolves!