1. Goes to a restaurant and orders 'nipee/leta kama ya uleee'
2. They are always dissing other cars, especially ka Vitz but does not even own a bicycle.
3. Every strike has to have the song "Mapambano mapambano", and the "Haki yetu" slogan.
4. They say 207 when they mean 2007
5. They point at stuff with their lips...sijasema Mwende!
6. laughs at a ProBox owner from inside a Tuk Tuk.
7. Reads your newspaper with you in the Matatu and gets angry when you flip over the page.
8. Goes to study in India, returns with an American accent...yu kna wha am sayin?
9. You invite them home for a birthday party and they come empty-handed and hungry.
10. Borrows your pen and never returns, and if they do return, kifuniko imetafunwa!.
11. Refers to all brands of detergent as Omo.
12. Refers to a Toyota Hiace as a Nissan.
13. When rela's come visiting and they expect you give them fare back home.
14. When surprised their first word is "Ngai!"
15. Introduces himself/herself by saying "My names are"
16. Puts Avocado in all types of food even crisps SMH.
17. They fear meeting a police at night than a robber!
18. Buys mineral water once and re-uses the bottle with tap water for 2 months.
19. When driving ataweka mkono ya left juu ya gear, na gari ni Automatic.
20. Create 6-8 lanes on a two lane road...and COMPLAIN of traffic!